Hey there. I’m Fiona and I write captivating blog posts for small companies.
Of course, you may be thinking, so what? There are zillions of other writers out there– why should you hire me?
Well, let me take a moment to convince you.
Here are 6 reasons why you should take a chance on me as a blogger for your small business:
1) I’m a strong writer. I lean towards a conversational style, but can do whatever tone you choose. I also pay close attention to the boring stuff like grammar.
2) I’m passionate about research. I learned in journalism school that 50% of writing a good piece is reporting (research)—so true. I love to learn about most subjects and enjoy culling information from various sources and putting it together for a story.
3) I’m experienced. I have a Master’s degree in journalism and previously worked for a national business magazine, so I understand the nitty-gritty of finalizing an article for mass circulation. Additionally, I’ve written dozens of paid blog posts for marketing, ecommerce and software sites.
4) I’m affordable. At around 10-15 cents a word, for an original, engaging, well-researched blog post, I’m a steal. (Please contact me with the full scope of your project for a quote.)
5) I’m professional. I have a strict adherence to deadlines, and I return all email or phone messages in a timely manner.
6) I’m nice. Ok—this last one may sound like fluff, but seriously, who wants to work with someone unpleasant. Been there. I’m easy-going and approachable—even on a bad day.
Of course, I’m not all business. In my downtime, I love to hang out with my kids at the beach, waste time watching my hopeless sports teams (Let’s go A’s and Niners!), tinker in the garden, or tackle my endless home projects.
So, what do you have to lose? Shoot me an email today. I’d love to work with you!